Friday, April 12, 2013

Sreesanth slams Bhajji, wants video of incident released

Sreesanth slams Bhajji, wants video of incident released

 






      
          Just when one thought that the Sreesanth-Harbhajan spat was dead and buried, the Kerala medium pacer came out with sensational new revelations about the unsavoury incident that happened during the IPL five years ago.

Sreesanth was reacting to a newspaper report comparing that incident with the clash between Gautam Gambhir and Virat Kohli during Thursday's match between KKR and RCB.

Sreesanth was upset with the term 'Slapgate' being used to describe the run-in between him and Bhajji. He claimed that Harbhajan never slapped him and implied that what the then Mumbai Indians skipper did was much worse.

In a series of tweets, Sreesanth said that Harbhajan was a 'backstabbing person' and asked for the video of the incident to be released so that the truth would be revealed to the world.

Here are a few of the tweets that a disturbed Sreesanth dashed off on his keyboard this morning:

"enough of this s#%^t..Stop it.. I can't keep silent Anymore."

"(Bhajji Never Slapped me...all I did is play the game the way I had all my life.he lost it badly ..being the captain of MUMBAI he Lost it"


"He had no control over his anger..,Nd one more thing I wanna clear..he (nanavati sir ) knows the truth and the full ipl..he had lost it"

"Every one blaming me Nd always writing and talking about slap gate??it really s**#s.the truth is in the video ..which is with ipl.."

"I want the world to c it..Whn I went to shake hands afte the match..he had lost it..he had already planned to hit me(elbow me)all his anger"

"I don't want Bhajji to feel bad now..I need to tell the truth to the world..wht happend was bad..it's not my fault at all..and all media ???"

"Disgusting ..that's all I can say..u should get hold of the video..them u all will know te truth..wht he did is completely out of control"

"All blamed me for getting emotional ..??c mon who doesn't get emotional whn u know the person who u worship is a backstabbing person Nd .."

"It's not my fault at all ..Nd I keep getting compared to all this bull s##*..whn ever anything bad happens in ipl or cricket match..crazy"

"And wht a name??slapgate)wow..I really really really want u all to see the full video..please ..it's a request..all I did is play the game"

"The real incident video..which is been kept hiding..c mon let the world see it..I wanna tell u all ..I'm really sorry to have kept quite"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment